Bridges Mentoring Program
Bridges is a program for new students of color entering Wentworth. While transitioning to college is exciting, it can also be challenging, especially for students who are underrepresented on campus and often in their chosen STEM fields. The Bridges program is designed to help you build bridges to success!
It all starts at IMPACT!, a one-day pre-orientation program in August, and continues throughout the year with one on one mentoring relationships and community events and outings.
Highlights of the Bridges program:
- A network of support that will last beyond your time here
- One on one mentoring with successful upper-class students
- Community events and outings throughout the year such as shared meals, bowling, ice skating and a Red Sox game
- All events are free for Bridges participants
- IMPACT! pre-orientation day where you will:
- Learn academic strategies from Wentworth faculty
- Engage with current students to explore the campus climate
- Receive information about resources across campus
Start building your Bridges by signing up with this application.
Bridges is sponsored by the Office of Diversity Programs. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.