Prior to the Ceremony
How will my name appear on my diploma?
- Your name will appear as you provided it to the Registrar through the Online Graduation Application via Leopardweb. Expected graduates will receive an email with detailed instructions on when to complete the Graduation Application.
When and where do I receive my cap and gown?
- Caps and gowns will be available for pick up Tuesday, April 4 from 2 to 6 pm in Tansey Gymnasium. Please be advised to arrive before 6 pm to ensure you will be able to pick up your cap and gown.
- If you unavle to pick up your cap and gown during this time, you will be able to order direclty online through University Cap and Gown.
How many guests am I allowed to have?
- Each graduate receives five (5) e-tickets to the commencement ceremony. Seating at the Boston Marriott Copley Place is on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, please keep in mind that a ticket is required for entry. For those who need wheelchair seating, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets can be downloaded at the Marching Order site when you register for the commencement ceremony.
Where can I go to confirm the spelling and pronunciation of my name for the ceremony?
- Go to the Marching Order website (you can download your tickets on this site; suggested browsers are Chrome and Firefox)
- Enter your Wentworth email address
- You will receive an email that will give you a link to create your password. If you do not receive this email within one hour, please check your spam folder.
- After logging on once, you can edit your information at any time prior to April 4, 2017 by visiting the Marching Order website and logging in with the email address listed above and the password you created.
- Should you have any trouble please email Marching Order.
There will be a Senior Toast held on Friday, April 21. Parents are welcome.
Day of the Ceremony
- The 2017 Spring Commencement ceremony will be held at the Boston Marriott Copley Place on Saturday, April 22 at 2pm
- Graudates, please arrive at the hotel no later than 12:45 pm
After the Ceremony
Diploma and Honors Information
Due to changes in the final grading period, diplomas will no longer be distributed after the commencement ceremony. Diplomas will instead be mailed to the address you provided when you completed your graduation application.
If you have not yet completed your graduation application, you can do so through Leopardweb (click on the Student Tab, then the link for Student Records, and then the link for Submit Diploma Name). You can review a completed application by clicking on View Diploma Name.
Also, note that the honors in the commencement program are based on grades for all classes completed prior to the Fall 2016 semester. The final determination of honors will not occur until final grades for all courses are submitted. This means that the honors in the program may not be the honors you receive on your diploma. If you are graduating with honors, your faculty marshal will give you the appropriate honor cord. Also, you will receive a card that must be handed to the diploma readers on stage.
If you have any questions about your diploma or honors, please contact the Student Service Center at 617-989-4020 or email@example.com.
When do I get my diploma?
Your diploma will be mailed to the address you provide as part of the online Graduation Application; they will be mailed to you after the ceremony.
How do I stay involved with Wentworth?
Join the Wentworth Alumni Association.
If you have any questions related to graduation (degree audit and clearance, diploma name, etc.), email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the commencement ceremony (location, date and time, guests, etc.) email email@example.com.