For Family & Friends
Prior to the Ceremony
Please confirm with your graduating student that they have registered for the graduation ceremony via Marchingorder.com
- Marchingorder.com is a new program that Wentworth is using to make Commencement more memorable for students, families and friends. This program: allows students to record their name via a phone call to ensure proper annoucement as they walk across the stage, submit their information to have their name come up on the big screen as they shake hands with the President, and allow us to track how many guests they are bringing. Students should login to marchingorder.com via: https://www.marchingorder.com/graduate/grad_login.asp and use their WIT email to create an account. From there, they can access/edit information regarding the ceremony. Please have your student complete the form by Friday, April 7, 2017.
Can I purchase additional graduation announcements as a keepsake to commemorate the event?
- Commemorative graduation announcements may be purchased through Jostens by calling 800-488-2173 or ordering on-line at Jostens.
Does the hotel offer a discounted rate for family and friends?
Day of the Ceremony
- The 2017 Spring Commencement ceremony will be held at the on Saturday April 22nd at 2:00pm.
- Doors to the ceremony will open at 1pm. In the past, ceremonies have lasted 2-3 hours, so please keep that in mind when making reservations.
- Ticketed seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. However, a ticket is required for entry. For those who need wheelchair seating, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wentworth will be streaming commencement online to allow people to view the ceremony remotely.
- For parking in the area, please use this map as a guide.
- For parking at Boston Marriott Copley Place, please view their rates for more information.
Memorabilia and Keepsakes
Photos of Commencement
Commencement Photos Inc will take a picture of every graduate as the graduate receives his/her diploma from the President. Information will be sent home to graduates' families before Commencement with information about the company's products and services. After Commencement day, graduates will receive a proof of this photo and information for placing an order, or you can view package and ordering information online.