Senior Week- August 2016
Tickets go on sale at noon on Monday July 25th at the Flanagan Info Hub
Congratulations August 2016 GraduWITs! You've made it to Senior Week!
Below are all the Senior Week events you can attend. Please see important details below about trip participation and purchasing tickets. Click here to view the senior week poster!
Event: Dave and Buster's
- Date: Tuesday August 16
Location: Braintree, MA
- Time/Transportation: Buses will leave Wentworth at 6:30pmand return at approximately11:30pm (school bus). Ticket holders must take provided transportation.
- Included: Ticket includes dinner buffet, $10 power card and unlimited video games. Cash bar available
- Additional Information: Please note that Dave and Buster’s has a dress code: Click here to learn more.
- Price: 20$
Event: Mohegan Sun
- Date: Wednesday August 17
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, CT
- Time/Transportation: Bus will leave at 12 pm and arrive back at Wentworth at approximately midnight. (coach buses) Ticket holders must take provided transportation.
- Included: Meals are on your own. Park Tickets will be distributed on the bus. Already have a season pass? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on reduced prices for season ticket holders.
- Additional Information: Ticket to the amusement park and the water park.
- Price: 30$
Event: Six Flags
- Date: Thursday August 18
- Location: Six Flags New England, Agawam, MA
- Time/Transportation: Bus will leave at 10 am and arrive back at Wentworth at approximately 10 pm. (coach buses) Ticket holders must take provided transportation.
- Included: Ticket to the amusement park and the water park.
- Additional Information: Meals are on your own. Park Tickets will be distributed on the bus. Already have a season pass? Contact email@example.com for information on reduced prices for season ticket holders.
- Price: 30$
Event: Senior Barbecue
- Date: Friday August 19
- Location: WIT Quad
- Time/Transportation: 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Included: Your last Wentworth Barbecue, plus music, games and raffle prizes!
- Additional Information: The Barbecue includes hamburgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, pasta salad, potato salad, watermelon, cookies and beverages.
- Price: 5$
Event: Senior Toast
- Date: Saturday August 20
- Location: Watson Auditorium
- Time/Transportation: 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Included: Sip champagne with the graduates, and be welcomed into the Alumni Association
- Additional Information: Business casual dress is preferred, friends and family welcomed. there is no limit on guest tickets for this event. Guests under 21 are free. Must show ID. Register and pay here
- Price: Free
A Senior Week T-Shirt and Wentworth GraduWIT Pint glass (shown below) can also be purchased. Get both for just $10!
Want to attend all the events? Buy the All-Inclusive package and get tickets to all the events, plus the t-shirt and glass for just $70 (a saving of $10).
Want to save even more? Be one of the first 20 people to buy an all-inclusive package on July 25th and receive an additional $16 off! (That's just $54 for all events, the t-shirt and the senior glass!)
Things to remember:
- All participants (graduates and guests) must be 21 or older to attend the events at Dave & Buster's and Mohegan Sun. For all other events graduates and guests must be 18 or older.
- All participants (graduates and guests) must take Wentworth provided transportation to Six Flags, Mohegan Sun and Dave and Buster's. No exceptions. Buses to Six Flags and Mohegan Sun will be Coach buses with restrooms, TVs and air conditioning. Dave and Buster's game cards and Mohegan Sun food and bet coupons will be distributed on the bus, those that do not take the bus are not eligible to receive these items.
- All participants (graduates and guests) must sign a Wentworth waiver for off-campus events
Each graduate may buy one ticket for each event for themselves, and one ticket to each event for a non-Wentworth guest.
- We prefer credit, debit, Fenway cash and checks. We do take cash for orders up to $20. Cash is not accepted for orders over $20.
- Please bring your WIT ID when purchasing tickets.
- Tickets are non transferable and can not be returned after purchase.
When do tickets go on sale?
- Beginning on July 25th graduates can purchase the All-Inclusive Package(tickets to all four events plus the t-shirt and glass for $70). Tickets for individual events, and guests tickets are not yet on sale.
- Beginning on August 1st Graduates can purchase tickets to individual events. Packages will still be available. Guest tickets are not yet on sale.
- Beginning on August 8th, Graduates can purchase guest tickets (provided that events have not yet sold out). Packages and individual tickets will still be on sale.
Don't forget to donate to the Senior Class Gift!
Give to the senior class gift and get something back!
Senior donors who make a gift of $10 or more will have the opportunity to write a WIT [grad]itude message, a 100-character message that will display on the big screen at graduation. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to send a special message to your family, friends, professors or staff members in the audience!
Senior donors who make a gift of $20.16 or more will be entered into a raffle to win incredible prizes (free senior week package, swag bags, etc.)! Senior donors who pledge to donate $250, which can be paid over 5 years, will get their name on the donor wall in the new library!
To make your gift, please visit www.wit.edu/supportWIT and select "Unrestricted gift where the needs are greatest” and in the Additional Gift Instructions section type “Senior Gift.” Seniors can make a gift to another area of interest.