The Controller's Office is here to help you with all of your accounting needs!
The mission of the Controller's Office is to account for, report on, and safeguard the financial resources of the Institution. We will do this in a manner that participates as an active partner in fulfilling the Institute's mission to develop, support, and sustain high quality technical educational programs in a learning environment that is both caring and rigorous.
As a team of professionals we are committed to the following:
- Issue accurate, timely and meaningful financial information.
- Safeguard and maximize the return of Institute assets.
- Issue timely and accurate payments to employees, students and vendors.
- Improve the operations of the Controller's Office by using enhanced technology.
- Continue to enhance internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.