How to Apply
Students are strongly encouraged to use an online application for admission. We accept the Wentworth Application, the Common Application, and the Universal Application.
Benefits to applying online include:
- Secure server transaction for credit card or electronic funds transfer (e-check) to submit the $50 application fee
- Prompt acknowledgement response
- Quicker evaluation and decision review turn-around time (paper applications require a minimum of two to three weeks for initial processing)
Additional features of our online application include the ability to:
- Work on the application over the course of multiple sessions by logging in and out with personal user ID account and password
- Upload a pre-formatted word document essay (required personal statement) and/or re-upload a newly revised version.
Full-time Undergraduate Programs
Evening/Weekend/Online Degrees, Certificates, and Work Force Training Programs
College of Professional and Continuing Education
Master of Architecture Program
We are no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2015 semester.