For High School Counselors
You’re Committed to Your Students’ Success. So Are We.
Thank you for your interest in Wentworth. Our emphasis on cooperative education gives students the opportunity to gain hands-on skills as they put classroom theory into practice. At Wentworth, a minimum of two co-ops are required for graduation. During their co-ops, students earn an income and do not pay tuition.
Academics and co-ops are key elements of Wentworth’s Five Factors of Career Success, an integrated model of offerings that ensures our students enter the workplace prepared to make an immediate impact. We believe the more you understand about what sets Wentworth apart, the more confident you’ll be in recommending us to your most outstanding students.
Quick Facts & Hot Links
- Learn about our Undergraduate Admissions process and Application Requirements.
- View the majors and minors offered by our:
- Visit our Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development
- Check out our Online Viewbook
- Take a virtual tour of Wentworth
By the Numbers
- $31,840 tuition and $13,530 room and board
- The 85% of students receive financial aid; average award is $16,657
- Laptop computer included in tuition
- 4,324 students (3,902 full-time) from 38 states and 60 countries
- 80% male, 20% female
- 31-acre residential campus in Boston
- The Brookings Institute ranks Wentworth among the top 7 schools in the U.S. for occupational earnings power, with a score of 100/100
Admitted Student Profile
- Average GPA: 3.1
- Fall 2015 mid-range SAT scores:
- Verbal: 490-610
- Math: 550-660
- Average ACT composite: 22-26
Contact the Wentworth Admissions Office
550 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: 617-989-4000 or 800-556-0610