Residence Hall Technology


Wentworth offers resident students access to stream entertainment content through an agreement with Colleges of the Fenway and Xfinity on Campus. Access the service at Xfinity on Campus or through the Xfinity Stream app in your device's app store. Support is available from Xfinity on Campus support.


  • Cloud DVR: Record and watch your favorite shows on your schedule, not the cable company’s.
  • Mobile App: Watch on your smartphone or tablet, as well as your Wentworth issued or personal computer.
  • On Demand Content: Access to a library of movies and shows available 24x7.
  • On Screen Guide: Quickly find what is on now using the channel and program guide.
  • Upgrade Options: Purchase additional programming packages which may interest you. 


All residence halls are equipped with wireless N or AC coverage and gigabit capable ethernet connections. Using our eduroam wireless network will keep you connected in the residence halls, academic buildings, and across other Colleges of the Fenway. To use this service, your device must be WPA2 Enterprise capable which includes most laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Other devices, such as gaming consoles or media players, should use LeopardGuest wireless network or a wired ethernet port to get online. At least one wired network port per room is active, additional port activations can be requested through the DTS Help Desk and will be accomodated at no charge based on availability. You must provide an appropriate ethernet cable or wireless network adapter to connect your devices.

Our Internet service is provided by the Colleges of the Fenway Area Network (COFAN) which is shared between Emmanuel, MassArt, MCPHS, Simmons, Wentworth, and Wheelock.

Before accessing the network, please be sure to read our Acceptable Use Policy.


We do not provide phone service in the residence halls. Common area or "blue light" emergency phones which can contact Public Safety are available. If there is a medical or other specific need for service please contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life to discuss an accommodation.