Installing Printers on a Mac
- Launch the "Self Service" application from your dock or applications folder. Search for "Self Service" or look for the icon below.
- Use your Wentworth Network Account to log in.
- Campus printers are named based on building location, room number, and printer model. Look for the label on the front of each printer or see this guide for help determining a printer's name.
Note: The easiest way to print is with our Follow Me Printing service. Just install the "Wentworth Follow Me Printing".
- Find the printer you wish to use and click the "Install" button.
- When you print, observe the icon in the dock. If it has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point, your Wentworth Network Account may be required to continue. If so, click the icon.
- Click the "Retry" icon at the far right of the print queue window that appears.
- Enter your Wentworth Network Account information and click "OK".