About the Division of Technology Services
The Division of Technology Services supports all aspects of technology at the Institute. The division has five departments: Network Operations, Laptop Services, User Services/Media Services, Web Services, and Enterprise Applications.
- Enterprise Applications supports the many administrative applications across campus, including the student information system (Banner), the data warehouse, data security and secure mobile applications.
- Laptop Services supports all aspects of the Laptop program including distribution, technical support, repair and academic software and licensing downloads.
- Media Services supports mediated classrooms, maintains an inventory of media equipment available for loan for academic purposes, and provides media support for meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Network Operations supports the campus network, WiFi, Internet access, network security, telecommunication, and the data center.
- User Services staffs and manages the Help Desk, provides desktop support and media/AV support.
- Enable students to learn more effectively.
- Enable WIT to operate in an efficient and effective way.
- Prepare students for the future in which information technologies will play an increasingly significant role in both their personal and professional lives.
- Enable WIT to reach out to the community in support of the various needs of the constituents.
- Enable WIT to achieve a competitive advantage in attracting students, faculty, and staff.