The Division of Student Affairs is dedicated to providing students with the opportunities and resources necessary for a successful college experience. This commitment can be seen in our divisional mission statement: As an educational partner in the Institute, the Division of Student Affairs is committed to engaging students in learning opportunities that augment their academic and personal growth. These experiences foster the development of students as contributors to their professions and to the greater community.
The Division of Student Affairs is comprised of 9 different offices/departments, all of which focus on a specific part of a student's college experience. Whether you are a current Wentworth student looking for additional support or a perspective student researching Wentworth to see if it is the fit for you, the following websites will help you explore the numerous resources and opportunities available to you on the Wentworth campus:
- Office of New Student Programs
- Career Services
- Counseling Center/Disability Services
- Harvard Vanguard Student Health Services
- Office of Housing and Residential Life
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Student Leadership Programs
- Office of Community Standards
- Office of Wellness Education
There are many other wonderful services, resources, and opportunity for our students outside of the Division of Student Affairs, including:
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Center for Community & Learning Partnerships
- Colleges of the Fenway
- Office of Public Safety/Campus Police
- On-campus dining
If you have questions regarding any of the information you find regarding resources, services, and opportunities for students on the Wentworth campus, please do not hesitate to contact the Dean of Students, Annamaria Wenner, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on campus.