Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs prides itself in acting as a resource, referral agent, safe space, and advocate for all Wentworth students. Staffed by the Dean of Students, Associate Dean of Students, Assistant Dean of Students, and Office Coordinator, the Office of Student Affairs provides information and support for students regarding non-academic and, in some instances, academic matters. Student Affairs oversees the following departments: Campus Life, Career Center, Center for Wellness & Disability Services, Commuter Student Programs, Diversity Programs, Housing and Residential Life, New Student Programs, and Schumann Fitness Center. The Office of Student Affairs also oversees student compliance with the Student Code of Conduct and the processes used to administer the Code and student conduct.
Through our office, students can access these services:
- Submit an Absence Notification Request
- Submit a Transfer Report
- Apply for a Federal Work-study Student Employment Position in the OSA
Visit us at Rubenstein 003. You may also contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (617) 989-4702.
OSA Resource Center
- Receive support for personal, financial, or academic matters
- Seek assistance with Student Code of Conduct violations.
- Inquire about services, resources, and opportunities available on campus
- File an official grievance at the Institute
- Receive information regarding Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Receive information on diversity initiatives and programming
- Receive information about fulfilling your Jury Duty service as a student
- Sign up for alcohol, drug, or community standards education classes
- Learn about student leadership opportunities
- Obtain a Wentworth Student Handbook