Office of Student Affairs
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs acts as a resource, referral agent and advocate for students. The Office of Student Affairs provides information and support for students regarding non-academic and, in some instances, academic matters. The Office advocates for students through various initiatives and committees focusing on the student experience at Wentworth.
Visit us at Rubenstein 003. You may also contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (617) 989-4702.
- Receive information or referrals regarding non-academic and academic matters
- Receive information regarding Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Receive information on diversity initiatives and programming
- Receive assistance in long term absences from the Institute
- Receive information about fulfilling your Jury Duty service as a student
- Sign up for alcohol, drug, or community standards education classes
- Learn about student leadership opportunities
- Receive a Wentworth Student Handbook
- Apply for a Federal Work-study Student Employment Position in the OSA