Transfer Report

For students who are in the process of transferring from Wentworth to another institution, we ask that you please complete a Transfer Report. If you are transferring to an institution that requires you to complete a Common Application or a Universal Application, the Office of Student Affairs requires the full completion of this report before we are able to process any Dean's Report or Disciplinary Inquiry Forms. 
*PLEASE NOTE* Students must also complete the Voluntary Withdrawal Form available in the Student Service Center.

To complete a Transfer Report, click here.

For information regarding Transfer or Withdrawal from Wentworth, click here.

© Wentworth Institute of Technology   |   550 Huntington Avenue   |   Boston, MA 02115   |   617-989-4590