Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (2)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (2)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (7)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (3)
- Computer Science (1)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (1)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (1)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (1)
- Industrial Design (4)
- Institutional Advancement (1)
- Institutional Research (1)
- Interior Design (4)
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology (5)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (3)
- Provost's Office (15)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (5)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Service Center (1)
2013-2014 Academic Year
Address2nd Floor/Innovation Space, Willson Hall
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Update existing space and marketing materials, and create new ones as applicable, e.g. Magazine, newsletter.
- Advise and support teams entering the program to think outside the box, be creative, stay engaged, innovate, work together and succeed.
- Help efforts for recruitment of students into Accelerate using many platforms, including but not limited to digital, in person, and traditional.
- Nurture our social media outlets and keep website updated, establish digital communication, write articles for news outlets and collaborate with WIRE.
- Be available to host workshops/events.
- Attend events in the innovation/entrepreneurship scene in Boston to build connections and promote Accelerate.
- Participates as an active member of the overall Accelerate team, generally contributing to the well-being and evangelization of the organization.
- Qualified applicants will be pursuing an undergraduate degree;
- Familiarity with and demonstrated interest for entrepreneurship and innovation within the Wentworth and Boston community is essential;
- Strong interest and willingness to immerse oneself into the Boston startup ecosystem;
- Outgoing and passionate networker;
- Confident presenter;
- Knowledge of social media, website design, project management
- Qualified applicants must have excellent team skills; must be able to understand and synthesize the thoughts of others, must be able to work in a fast-paced, continually adapting work environment, must have good attention to detail; must be experienced with computer based work, work well independently, must be self-starters and a very fast learners;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, with the capacity for developing and maintaining strong relationships across a university management structure and in the outside community.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Federal Work-Study/WIT Work