Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (2)
- Annual Fund Office (4)
- Applied Mathematics (2)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (7)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (3)
- Computer Science (1)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (1)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (1)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (1)
- Industrial Design (4)
- Institutional Research (1)
- Institutional Advancement (1)
- Interior Design (4)
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology (5)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (3)
- Provost's Office (15)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (5)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Service Center (1)
Instructional Technology Assistant
This position is currently filled.
EmployerThe Learning Center
2014-2015 Academic Year
AddressAnnex Central 205
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
This position will perform the following kinds of tasks, and similar tasks as new projects come up.
- Assist with migration of educational materials into the Blackboard Course Template
- Assist with creation of documentation and training materials for Blackboard Learn and other educational technology tools used at WIT.
- Help test and troubleshoot system functionality for Blackboard and related systems.
- Assist with other Learning Innovation & Technology projects as needed (for example: working with other technology tools such as blogs, polling, social media, event publicity).
- General office assistance
- Experience with Blackboard Learn or other versions of Blackboard preferred.
- Experience with web 2.0 tools, social media and graphics or video editing preferred.
- Must be comfortable with using computers and technology, and a self-directed learner.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team.
- Customer service experience and presentation skills preferred.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both