- Student Employment Home
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (2)
- Applied Mathematics (2)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (2)
- Beatty Fitness Center (1)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Campus Life (2)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Commuter Student Programs (1)
- Computer Science (4)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (2)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (2)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (2)
- Interior Design (1)
- Learning and Development (2)
- Marketing and Communications (1)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (1)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Affairs (1)
- Student Service Center (1)
Instructional Technology Assistant
EmployerThe Learning Center
Fall 2012 - Spring 2013
AddressAnnex Central 205
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Assist with creation of documentation and training materials for Blackboard Learn and other educational technology tools used at WIT.
- Help test and troubleshoot system functionality for Blackboard and related systems.
- Assist with maintenance of the Davis Print Center and poster printing.
- Assist with other Learning + Development projects as needed (for example: working with other technology tools such as blogs, polling, social media, event publicity).
- Experience with the Blackboard Learn or other versions of Blackboard preferred.
- Experience with web 2.0 tools, social media and graphics or video editing preferred.
- Must be comfortable with using computers and technology, and a self-directed learner.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both