Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Accelerate (12)
- Admissions (3)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (1)
- Architecture (6)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (2)
- Career Center (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Campus Life (1)
- Diversity Programs (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Learning and Development (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Residential Life (1)
- Student Service Center (1)
Instructional Technology Assistant
This position is currently filled.
EmployerThe Learning Center
2014-2015 Academic Year
AddressAnnex Central 205
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
This position will perform the following kinds of tasks, and similar tasks as new projects come up.
- Assist with migration of educational materials into the Blackboard Course Template
- Assist with creation of documentation and training materials for Blackboard Learn and other educational technology tools used at WIT.
- Help test and troubleshoot system functionality for Blackboard and related systems.
- Assist with other Learning Innovation & Technology projects as needed (for example: working with other technology tools such as blogs, polling, social media, event publicity).
- General office assistance
- Experience with Blackboard Learn or other versions of Blackboard preferred.
- Experience with web 2.0 tools, social media and graphics or video editing preferred.
- Must be comfortable with using computers and technology, and a self-directed learner.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team.
- Customer service experience and presentation skills preferred.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both