Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (3)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (1)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (2)
- Career Center (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (1)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Learning and Development (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Provost's Office (14)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (5)
- Sciences Department (3)
- Student Service Center (1)
Interior Design Materials Resource Librarian
This position is currently filled.
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
The Interior Design Materials Resource Librarian is responsible for organizing, cataloging and maintaining the Materials Resource Library in the Interior Design studio.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Organization of the Materials Resource Room into material types (textiles, wood, glass, etc.)
- Create / maintain a generic inventory of materials on hand
- Contact and meet with materials representatives to restock the library
This position is a great opportunity for freshmen and sophomore Interior Design students to familiarize themselves with the various materials, construction and decorative, that are used by designers as well as network with professionals in the industry.
Job open to Interior Design (BINT) students. Multiple positions available.
Interested applicants should apply in person.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Traci-Ann DiSalvatore, Academic Coordinator, Interior Design
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Federal Work-Study/WIT Work