Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Accelerate (12)
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Architecture (6)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (3)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Diversity Programs (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Interdisciplinary Engineering (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (1)
- Residential Life (1)
Dining Room Attendant
This position is currently filled.
AddressBeatty Hall 019
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
Responsible for dining room sanitation, filling napkins and condiments and other duties as assigned. Workers receive a free meal during working hours.
Must be responsible and reliable.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Must apply in person.
Beatty Hall 019
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Leopard Work Program