- Student Employment Home
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (2)
- Applied Mathematics (2)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (2)
- Beatty Fitness Center (1)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Campus Life (2)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Commuter Student Programs (1)
- Computer Science (4)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (2)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (2)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (1)
- Interior Design (1)
- Learning and Development (2)
- Marketing and Communications (1)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (1)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Affairs (1)
- Student Service Center (1)
Junior Student Technical Support Specialist
EmployerDivision of Technology Services
AddressBeatty 3rd Floor
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
Assist Help Desk customers with troubleshooting of computer related issues.
Maintain accurate records of completed and pending jobs using the DTS call tracking system.
Provide superior customer service to all Help desk patrons, support personnel, and fellow employees.
Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or employees.
Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
Observe production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Justin Benson, Beatty 320
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Federal Work-Study Only