Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Accelerate (12)
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Architecture (6)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (3)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Diversity Programs (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Interdisciplinary Engineering (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (1)
- Residential Life (1)
Lighting Equipment Monitor
AddressAnnex North 100
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
Monitors lighting equipment and assist students as needed in the Student Resource Room (134 Annex North).
Monitoring includes setting up and taking down lighting equipment used by students to photograph their models (etc).
Monday – Friday between 8:30AM & 4:30PM.
A willingness to assist other students.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Priscilla Saul Annex North 100
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Federal Work-Study/WIT Work