Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Accelerate (12)
- Admissions (3)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (1)
- Architecture (6)
- Athletics (8)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Bookstore (1)
- Campus Life (2)
- Career Center (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Computer Science (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Diversity Programs (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Industrial Design (2)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (1)
- Residential Life (1)
- Student Service Center (1)
Phonathon Staff (Leopard Lead Line callers)
This position is currently filled.
EmployerAnnual Fund Office
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Work 2+ shifts per week.
- Set a good example for callers, motivate, encourage, and praise callers to ensure optimal performance on a nightly basis. Provides positive reinforcement and constructive criticism to optimize performance on an individual basis.
- Give ongoing training to callers on the Phonathon system. Set up and break down calling room. Calls for one half of the night.
- Lead callers will be chosen based upon the following:
- How many semester they have been calling and their success.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both