Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (2)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (2)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (7)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (3)
- Computer Science (1)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (1)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (1)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (1)
- Industrial Design (4)
- Institutional Advancement (1)
- Institutional Research (1)
- Interior Design (4)
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology (5)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (3)
- Provost's Office (15)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (5)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Service Center (1)
Phonathon Staff (Leopard Lead Line callers)
This position is currently filled.
EmployerAnnual Fund Office
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Work 2+ shifts per week.
- Set a good example for callers, motivate, encourage, and praise callers to ensure optimal performance on a nightly basis. Provides positive reinforcement and constructive criticism to optimize performance on an individual basis.
- Give ongoing training to callers on the Phonathon system. Set up and break down calling room. Calls for one half of the night.
- Lead callers will be chosen based upon the following:
- How many semester they have been calling and their success.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both