- Student Employment Home
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (2)
- Annual Fund Office (4)
- Applied Mathematics (2)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (9)
- Beatty Fitness Center (1)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Campus Life (2)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Commuter Student Programs (1)
- Computer Science (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (2)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Institutional Research (1)
- Institutional Advancement (1)
- Interior Design (1)
- Learning and Development (2)
- Marketing and Communications (1)
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology (3)
- Provost's Office (2)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (2)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Affairs (3)
- Student Service Center (1)
- Wellness Education (3)
Beatty Hall 2nd Floor
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Provides customer service by waiting on patrons.
- Charges and discharges library materials through our circulation system.
- Answers phone.
- Uses PC for record keeping and word processing.
- Shelves books and magazines.
- Picks up and delivers mail (at open, 11am, and 3pm.)
- Performs library walk through and hourly patron count.
- Pushes in chairs and looks for abandoned books during each patron count.
- Empties book drop every 2 hours starting at 7am.
- Shelves books as needed.
- Performs various library tasks as assigned.
Multiple positions available.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both