Novus Biologicals Scholarship
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2014 scholarship! Interested students will need to:
- Fill out the scholarship application form. Download the scholarship application form
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Make a top ten list of reasons why you think science is awesome.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
Fall 2014 selection and notification process:
- Deadline for this application is July 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Finalist will be notified by July 31, 2014.
Please submit your application and written statement to email@example.com by July 15, 2014 to be considered for the Fall 2014 Novus Biologicals Scholarship.
Spring 2015 scholarship
We will begin to accept applications for the Spring 2015 Scholarship after July 15, 2014. Any applications submitted prior to July 15, 2014 will be considered for the Fall 2014 Scholarship.
Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship for Biomedical Engineering Majors
The Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program for the Fall 2014 semester includes two $10,000 scholarships and four $5,000 scholarships, to be awarded to undergraduate and graduate students with a declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or a related life-science field. To qualify for the scholarship, students must have a GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and be enrolled in an accredited college for university for the Fall 2014 semester. In addition to these qualifications, students must also be legal United States residents, meaning that students possessing appropriate Visa status in order to study in the United States are also eligible. Students may apply for the scholarship through the Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Website
Deadline: August 1, 2014 by 2:59:59 PM CT. Recipients will be chosen by August 14, 2014. We strongly encourage all students that meet the scholarship award criteria to apply for this great scholarship! All questions regarding the scholarship may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org