Working at Wentworth is a challenging and rewarding task that we, as members of the Planning and Construction Department, are trained for and take great pride in providing service to the Wentworth community. We enjoy upgrading the existing facilities while also taking part in the new construction upgrades seen across campus over the years.
The Planning and Construction Department provides services to the Institute in order to achieve timely development of physical facilities needed to meet academic and administrative goals and objectives in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Planning and Construction Staff
Director of Planning and Construction
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering, Wentworth 2003
- CFM, CFMJ, FMP Professional Certifications
- 8 years’ experience as Facilities Planner
- Bachelor of Science, Facilities Planning and Management, Wentworth 1997
- 6+ years’ experience as Facilities Planner and relocation coordinator
- Masters of Science, Construction Management, Wentworth
- Bachelor of Science, Project Management, Wentworth
- 30 years’ experience as planner, owner’s rep and Construction Project
Technical Assistant/Community Liaison
- Bachelor Degree, Management of Technology
- 10 years’ experience in administrative assistant
Clerk of the Works