Interactive Project Experience
It is our primary goal to stay in touch with students and faculty of WIT, before, during and after the construction process. Check the links frequently for updates on all our project pages.
The Planning and Construction Department provides services to the Institute in order to achieve timely development of physical facilities needed to meet academic and administrative goals and objectives in an efficient and cost effective manner.
College of Professional and Continuing Education
The new College of Professional and Continuing Education (CPCE) office suite in Dobbs Hall will be comprised of 3,700 SF of design-build renovation work that will produce (12) private offices, (12) open workstations, student study and registration space as well as (2) conference rooms. A modern and open floor plan is the intent and new mechanical systems will be installed. This project will provide our WIT continuing education community with an environment conducive to enhanced online learning, more interactive advising and a student gathering space.
The Project Team
Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Tom McCormack, Director of Planning and Construction
- Tina Perez, Facilities Planner
- Jeanne Kopacz, Managing Principal
- Peter Vanko, Associate Principal
- Colleen Maguire, Interior Designer
- Shaun Lover, Project Executive
- Rosemary Salvaggio, Project Manager
- Mark Hanscom, Chief Estimator
- Dennis Douglas, Superintendent