Transfer Transition is a two-day program which occurs during Wentworth Opening Week (WOW). Wentworth Opening Week (WOW) is our official welcome program for all first year and transfer students at Wentworth. Whether you are living on campus or commuting from home, every new student at Wentworth participates in this two-day introduction to college life. WOW is an institute-wide initiative that brings all students, staff, and faculty together to help welcome new students and transition them to life at Wentworth.During Transfer Transition/WOW you will:
- Make friends with other new students and learn what it means to be a Wentworth Student
- Learn to navigate campus and the vibrant City of Boston prior to starting classes
- Meet with college representatives to learn what to expect in your classes and how to succeed academically
- Meet with your faculty advisor and review your transfer transcripts
- And of course, you will get your new laptop
By the end of Transfer Transition you will be ready to begin your first semester with all the tools needed to be successful.
Dates for Transfer Transition/WOW and other important information, including move-in, can be found in the links to the left.