May 16, 2014
Wentworth Students Perform at Fenway Park
Under the direction of Ray Fahrner, the Colleges of the Fenway (COF) Chorus took to Fenway Park on May 6 to perform the National Anthem before 30,000 plus Boston Red Sox fans. Among the chorus were four Wentworth students, Jonathan Flynn, Dan Hyde, Matthew Raison, Matt Spaziani, and Matthew Stoker.
Students took to the field earlier in the afternoon to rehearse for their big moment prior to the first pitch to the visiting Cincinnati Reds at 7:05 p.m.
Other students participating included:
- Sarah Soldano of Emmanuel
- Joe Blair, Daniela Cabal, Melanie Long, Reid MacPherson, and Samantha Veldhuis of MassArt
- Alex Fronduto and Erika J. Hopper of Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Kelsea Gildawie and Caroline Hunter of Simmons
- Noah Burnett, Cassandra Clark, Alexa Curtiss, Norma DeFilippo, Brandon Martins, Carmen Piedad, and Shaina Toon of Wheelock
Video from the event can be found at Vimeo.
- Dennis Nealon