May 01, 2014
Staff and Faculty Notes
The Wentworth community would like to welcome the following people to the school:
- Lyn Cooke, Blackboard administrator, Division of Technology Services
- Dianna Maneksha, police officer, Public Safety
- Dennis Monahan, director of compliance and risk management, Finance
- Robert Moran, police officer, Public Safety
- Rebecca Pierre, admission counselor, College of Professional and Continued Education
Professor Hossein Noorian, Department of Business Management, was named the 2014 recipient of the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) Excellence in Teaching Award. Noorian accepted the award at the 2014 Annual Conference and Assembly Meeting in San Diego.
“I am very pleased with this great academic and professional achievement,” said Noorian.
The IACBE is a leading accrediting agency for the Business Administrations Programs among higher education institutions in the United States and many other countries.
The Wentworth community would like to also extend a special recognition to alum Bill Merrill, MC&TD on his one-hundredth birthday this month. Bill is a member of the Class of 1937 and currently resides in Durham, New Hampshire.
- 617-989-4168 (fax)