March 11, 2014
Second Annual Wentworth Expo
The 2nd Annual Wentworth Expo, a showcase of student excellence, will take place in Watson Auditorium on Tuesday, March 25 from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Wentworth students do amazing things outside the classroom, but rarely get the opportunity to show them off to the WIT community.
- Have you completed a service project?
- Has your student organization held an amazing event?
- Have you finished your Wentworth Leadership Institute project?
- Do you want to share your knowledge from a conference you attended?
- Is your Accelerate team ready to show off its product?
- Have you utilized a Professional Development Grant?
- Has your student organization competed in a competition?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes,” then the Wentworth Expo is that opportunity. Create a table display to show off your recent accomplishments and let the campus community know just how awesome you are.
All registrations must be received by Wednesday, March 19. To find out more, visit wit.edu/campuslife and click “Wentworth Expo.” Questions can be directed to Steve Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 617-989-4168 (fax)