Ask Us a Question
Resources for Instructors
Place Items on Reserve
Books, videos, periodicals, and course material reserved for use in the library are held at the circulation desk. Faculty may place personal or library materials on reserve each semester. The Library reserves the right to refuse any items that violate copyright law. Due to limited space the library purchases select texts only when requested by instructors. We welcome departmental and instructor gifts of new textbooks.
To Place an Item on Reserve
- Review the reserves copyright checklist and our copyright resources.
- Fill out the appropriate reserve form for library materials or personal materials. A printable version is available.
- Contact Richard Campbell if you need any assistance.
- At the end of each semester all reserve items will be removed from Reserves. Personal items that are not picked up by the end of term will be returned to the instructor's department.
Set up a Library Instruction Session
For more information on setting up a library instruction session, click here. Please include as much information as possible regarding the assignment the session will be supporting.
Make a Purchase Request
Please send us your purchase suggestions. Include as much of the following information as you can as it will help us find exactly what you want.
- ISBN, ISSN, or ASIN number
- Link to the web page where you found the item
Articles, Studies, and Reports
Find articles, studies, and reports in our resources for Teaching and Education.