Ask Us a Question
News and Events
Display Your Work @ the Library
My Library Account
- Use your WIT ID barcode number (located directly underneath the barcode) and your last name to view your account and renew library materials online.
Renew Library Materials
- Log in to your library account, select items you wish to renew, and click "Request Renewal". You can renew items 3 times.
- Renew by phone: 1-617-989-4040
Requesting a Checked Out Item
Is the material you need checked out? Go to the record of the item in the Library Catalog and click the "Make a Request" link on the right. If your request is urgent, please contact Circulation Desk at ext. 3040 or email@example.com and we will try to recall the item.
Borrowing and Interlibrary loan
Need items we don't have? Borrow materials from other libraries!
Make a Purchase Request
Please send us your purchase suggestions. Include as much of the following information as you can as it will help us find exactly what you want.
- ISBN, ISSN, or ASIN number
- Link to the web page where you found the item