News and Events
How do I know I've completed my HUSS requirements?
Your degree audit lists all of your graduation requirements, including your humanities and social sciences requirements. Upon registration, the course will be tagged alongside the requirement. If the course does not fulfill a requirement, the course will be listed at the bottom of your audit.
To view your degree audit:
- Log onto LConnect and click Leopardweb
- Click "Student Records" under the Student tab
- Click “Degree Audit”
- Click “Generate New Evaluation” (located at the center and bottom of page)
- Select your program and hit “Generate Request”
- Select “Detail Requirements” and hit “Submit”
A course highlighted in red indicates that it has not yet been met. See below.
And if the course does fulfill your requirement, it would appear alongside just like the image displays below.