August 15, 2013

Summer Commencement 2013: Graduate Profiles

• Headshot of Brandon FernaldBrandon Fernald
    “I did it! No really, that is the biggest feeling that I have. There was a time that I didn’t know if I would ever finish college and now that I am done, I am kind of in awe.” //read more
  • Travis LombardiTravis Lombardi
    “I will be returning to Wentworth in the fall to pursue a Master’s degree in Architecture as I continue to work part-time at SBA (Steffian Bradley Architects).” //read more
  • Headshot of Tyler LombardiTyler Lombardi
    “It seems a bit surreal to be graduating already, but it is exciting to continue on to graduate school and work toward a professional career.” //read more
  • Headshot of Angelos NicolaouAngelos Nicolaou
    “My next step is to receive my masters degree. I was accepted into Northeastern University for a Master of Science in Project Management with a focus on Organizational Communication.” //read more
  • Headshot of Lisa PiccirilloLisa Piccirillo
    “These have been the fastest four years of my life. I have grown so much in the past four years and I wouldn’t have chosen to do it any other way.” //read more
  • Headshot of Jackson SpiveyJackson Spivey
    “After graduation I will be moving back to Alaska to become involved in state politics.” //read more