August 18, 2011

Graduate Profile Anthony Berntsen

Headshot of AnthonyComputer Engineering Technology

What did you enjoy most about your program?
I enjoyed the wide range of topics covered in my program, as it provided me with enough exposure to discover what I was truly interested in.

What was your most memorable college experience?
My most memorable college experience outside of the classroom was winning the ECAC New England Men's Soccer Championship in 2009. It was a great year with a lot of great people and the whole experience of playing a college sport was fantastic. My most memorable in-class experience was by far senior design. It allowed me the opportunity to collaborate with classmates

What’s the most important thing you learned at Wentworth—what’s your biggest takeaway?
The most important thing I learned at Wentworth is what I am truly passionate for. The exposure to various topics related to my major allowed me to discover my passion for programming.

What did you like best about co-op, where did you do it, what was your position?
I did my co-op at the VA Hospital in Jamaica Plain as a desktop support specialist. My favorite aspect was the opportunity to get some real-life exposure with a great group of people.

What are your future plans?
I have obtained employment as an applications analyst for Analog Devices.