- Targeted Destructive Malware
- Regin Malware
- Microsoft Windows Kerberos KDC Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows OLE Automation Array Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Do not give your password over the phone to anyone claiming to be from the HelpDesk or Tech Support
- DO NOT install Microsoft patches or updates sent by email (They are fake)
- Do not use the same password for everything
- Don't tell ANYONE your password
Training and Awareness
Information Security & Compliance Training Program Overview
The Institute's new Information Security & Compliance Training Program available to all Wentworth staff and faculty.
Information Security Top Topics
Learn how to secure your computer and data by reading through the articles provided on the Information Security Top Topics page.
Overview of Regulatory and Standards
Learn about the federal and state regulations and industry standards we are responsible to comply with.