- Targeted Destructive Malware
- Regin Malware
- Microsoft Windows Kerberos KDC Remote Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows OLE Automation Array Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Do not give your password over the phone to anyone claiming to be from the HelpDesk or Tech Support
- DO NOT install Microsoft patches or updates sent by email (They are fake)
- Do not use the same password for everything
- Don't tell ANYONE your password
Red Flags Rule (under Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act)
The Red Flags Rule is a component of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act, which set a requirement that all businesses and organizations must develop and maintain an identity theft prevention program. The purpose of the program is to assist in the detection of potential identity theft indicators, or red flags.
For more information, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s page on the Red Flags Rule.
For tips on preventing identity theft, please visit the Student Service Center page on Identity Theft Prevention Tips.