- Compromised Web Servers and Web Shells - Threat Awareness and Guidance
- Dridex P2P Malware
- Controlling Outbound DNS Access
- Securely Disposing Mobile Devices
- Use Caution Opening Email Attachments
- Never Give Your Password Over the Phone
- Shopping Online
Red Flags Rule (under Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act)
The Red Flags Rule is a component of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act, which set a requirement that all businesses and organizations must develop and maintain an identity theft prevention program. The purpose of the program is to assist in the detection of potential identity theft indicators, or red flags.
For more information, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s page on the Red Flags Rule.
For tips on preventing identity theft, please visit the Student Service Center page on Identity Theft Prevention Tips.