Apple and Lenovo Repairs
Looking for help during the summer semester? Due to the construction of the Schumann Library and Learning Commons, we have relocated to 610 Huntington Ave. Come visit!
The Division of Technology Services is pleased to announce the availability of on-site Apple and Lenovo repairs. The repair team will perform basic repairs on the following hardware:
- Hard Drive
- Fans (such as a processor fan)
- Optical drive repair/replacement
- AC Power Adapter (Lenovo adapters through On-site repair and Apple adapters through the Apple Store)
The goal of the Technology Services on-site repair facility is to enhance customer service to the faculty, staff and students. We strive to complete most service requests in one business day. The Technology Services Help Desk serves as the intake area for the repair facility. Please bring your laptop to the Help Desk with any issues or needs you may have.
What will and will not be repaired?
The Technology Services on-site repair facility will be able to complete most repairs on your Apple and Lenovo laptop computer. We only complete repairs to laptops that belong to: Wentworth faculty, staff and students. This includes:
- Warranty work on Apple and Lenovo laptop computers (Please see above for specific repairs)
- Warranty work on Apple and Lenovo desktop computers (Repairs to desktops will only be performed on Wentworth owned equipment)
- Replacing defective Apple and Lenovo laptop computer parts
- Removing viruses, spyware or malware
- Coordinating repairs.
Unfortunately, we cannot perform warranty work for any other manufacturer at this time. Please consult with you specific manufacturer if you are having hardware issues with a non Wentworth maintained computer.
PLEASE NOTE: All data must be backed up before a computer is brought to the repair area. We are not responsible for data loss. We may be able to assist you with backing up your data, but you must be present while the backup is taking place. We reserve the right to refuse to work on any computer.
Location & Hours
Location: Beatty Hall, Room 320 (3rd Floor of Beatty Hall @ the DTS Help Desk)
Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
The Technology Services Help Desk is also available during normal operating hours for additional help.