Updated December 16, 2014.
JANUARY 2015 TRANSFER STUDENTS: Laptop Distribution for January 2015 transfer students is on Tuesday, January 6, 2015, at the DTS Help Desk. Event coordinated through the New Student Programs department. Please see laptop selections for fall 2014 for information about your academic major.
- Lenovo Power Cord Recall Does Not Affect Wentworth Laptops - Wentworth laptops not part of recall.
- January 2015 User Agreement for Transfer Students: - Review the 2015 Student User Agreement you sign when picking up your laptop.
- What kind of laptop will I receive at laptop distribution? - View full listing of laptop models and software included by academic major
- September 2014 Undergraduate Student User Agreement -
- September 2014 Graduate Student User Agreement -
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the costs for this program?
- What if I want an Apple laptop instead of a Lenovo laptop or vice versa?
- When will I pick up my laptop? Can I have it sent to me during the summer? Picked up during New Student Orientation?
- Can I bring and use my personal laptop? What are the benefits of having Wentworth provide a specific laptop and software suite?
- How do I obtain technical support for my Wentworth laptop*?