Updated March 30, 2015. Click here to see Fall 2015 laptop specifications.
As a technical institute, cutting-edge tools are part of Wentworth’s DNA. For this reason, we are proud to offer every student who enrolls at Wentworth a brand new laptop computer included with their tuition. We are pleased to report that new students (if their major allows choice) will be able to choose a laptop model (Apple or Lenovo) and a desired size. If no chocie is allowed, the default laptop will be assigned. //learn more
Fall 2015 laptop selections: For information about your academic major's laptop hardware and software, click here.
Current first and second year students, click here for more information.
- Lenovo Power Cord Recall Does Not Affect Wentworth Laptops - Wentworth laptops not part of recall.
- January 2015 User Agreement for Transfer and Readmitted Students: - Review the 2015 Student User Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the costs for this program?
- What if I want an Apple laptop instead of a Lenovo laptop or vice versa?
- When will I pick up my laptop? Can I have it sent to me during the summer? Picked up during New Student Orientation?
- Can I bring and use my personal laptop? What are the benefits of having Wentworth provide a specific laptop and software suite?
- How do I obtain technical support for my Wentworth laptop*?