Updated February 26, 2015.
Did You Know? Users ask: What if I change my major? If your new major requires a different laptop model or software image than your original major, you may need to exchange your laptop or have your existing laptop re-imaged at the Help Desk. Please consult with the Help Desk to determine how to proceed. Fall 2014 laptop selections: For information about your academic major's laptop hardware and software, click here.
- Lenovo Superfish DOES NOT Affect WIT Laptops: - Please read the Lenovo Superfish Announcement:
- Lenovo Power Cord Recall Does Not Affect Wentworth Laptops - Wentworth laptops not part of recall.
- January 2015 User Agreement for Transfer and Readmitted Students: - Review the 2015 Student User Agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the costs for this program?
- What if I want an Apple laptop instead of a Lenovo laptop or vice versa?
- When will I pick up my laptop? Can I have it sent to me during the summer? Picked up during New Student Orientation?
- Can I bring and use my personal laptop? What are the benefits of having Wentworth provide a specific laptop and software suite?
- How do I obtain technical support for my Wentworth laptop*?