Updated January 28, 2015.
DID YOU KNOW? Users ask if they are responsible for backing up their laptop data files? The answer is: Yes -- everyone is responsible for backing up their laptop data files. Technology Services strongly recommends that some form of secure, individually owned external backup device be used to store files if you do not want to use cloud storage. If your laptop suffers major damage resulting in the loss of data, Wentworth is not responsible for the lost data. Fall 2014 laptop selections: For information about your academic major's laptop hardware and software, click here.
- Lenovo Power Cord Recall Does Not Affect Wentworth Laptops - Wentworth laptops not part of recall.
- January 2015 User Agreement for Transfer and Readmitted Students: - Review the 2015 Student User Agreement you sign when picking up your laptop.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the costs for this program?
- What if I want an Apple laptop instead of a Lenovo laptop or vice versa?
- When will I pick up my laptop? Can I have it sent to me during the summer? Picked up during New Student Orientation?
- Can I bring and use my personal laptop? What are the benefits of having Wentworth provide a specific laptop and software suite?
- How do I obtain technical support for my Wentworth laptop*?