Wireless Access via LeopardGuest
About LeopardGuest Wireless network:
- LeopardGuest is Available for Everyone to use! You do not need to have a Wentworth network account.
- LeopardGuest is Available Everywhere! The LeopardGuest SSID is available everywhere on campus depending on your location.
- Guest Access Only: People connected to the LeopardGuest wireless network will not be able to access other Wentworth computing services. Click here for additional information.
How it Works
- Open your wireless management tool to browse for an available SSID
- Connect to LeopardGuest
- Open your preferred web browser. Enter your email address and click connect. That's it! There is no configuration to set up. Simply click on connect, and you should be automatically connected regardless of what type of computer or OS you are using
Guest Wireless Access and Restrictions
The following services are available and restricted on LeopardGuest.
- Wentworth Servers / Shared Drives
- Video Game Consoles
- Some Alumni Library Database
- Other non-HTTP or HTTPS traffic