Students are able to access their e-mail, calendars, and contacts from a variety of clients, devices, and via a web browser using Outlook Web App.
Office 365 Resources:
Office 365 includes many benefits! Here are some:
- 50 GB individual mailbox size
- 1TB OneDrive access
- Office Online – access to the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) on the web, and on mobile devices
- Everyone will be using the same platform, providing a simplified space for collaboration between students, faculty and staff
- Scheduling will be made easier and more effective
- You will easily be able to share files with other Wentworth and non-Wentworth community members
- You will be able to access your files on the go, on any device, including any PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, or other mobile device
Below are some additional Atomic Learning and lynda.com resources to help get you started with Office 365.
- Reading mail
- Incoming mail settings
- Setup your email signature
- Creating and editing mail rules
- Streamlining your inbox with Clutter
For more information on Spam/Junk email visit our support page.