Setting up an Android Device with Wentworth Email
Wentworth does not officially support the Android devices as mobile email client.
NOTE: It is recommended to upgrade your Android OS to the latest version using these instructions.
HOW TO SETUP an Android device with Wentworth email:
- Open the application drawer and tap the settings application.
- In the Accounts section tap "+ Add Account".
- Tap on "Exchange".
- Enter your full @wit.edu address (i.e. email@example.com) and password
- On the next screen, for Domain\Username will be "\firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Password will stay the same
- The server address is outlook.office365.com
- Make sure "use secure connection(SSL)" and "Accept All SSL Certificates"(if an option) is checked
- Tap "next"
10. Configure your email checking frequency. Recommendations are the default settings.
11. Give your account a name ("Wentworth" is suggested)
12. Tap "Done".
13. Your email may take a minute to populate in your Email application but it will show up once the account is configured.