Setting up an Android Device with Wentworth Email
Wentworth does not officially support the Android devices as mobile email client.
NOTE: It is recommended to upgrade your Android OS to the latest version using these instructions.
HOW TO SETUP an Android device with Wentworth email:
- Open the application drawer and tap the Email application.
- Enter your email address and your password then tap "Next".
- Tap on "Exchange".
- Enter your information
- Domain\Username: Enter your email address. (ie "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Password: your password
- Server: "studentmail.wit.edu"
- Configure your email checking frequency. Recommendations are shown in screenshot.
- Give your account a name ("WIT" is recommended) and your name.
- Tap "Done".