Setting up an iOS Device with Wentworth Email
Wentworth does not officially support the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and other iOS devices as a mobile email client.
After configuring your device you will be required to set a password as per the Wentworth Information Security Plan (WISP).
NOTE: Please update your iOS device to version 4 or later before continuing. For instructions on how to do this, visit. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414.
HOW TO SETUP iOS device with Wentworth email:
- Open "Settings" --> "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
- Click "Add Account...".
- Choose "Microsoft Exchange".
- Enter your information
- Email: your email address
- Domain: "WIT"
- Username: your email address without "@wit.edu" (ie smithj)
- Password: your password
- Description "WIT"
- Click "Next"
- If required, enter the server address, "outlook.wit.edu"
- Turn "Mail", "Contacts", and "Calendars" to the "on" position.