- After the add/drop period at the start of each semester, every student will be given a semester quota to be used for printing.
- The amount of the semester quota is determined by the program in which the student is enrolled and is based on the unique curricular demands of that program.
- As students use printing services, their quota will be depleted according to the printing rate sheet below.
- Students need to install the software widget "PaperCut" via the software distribution page on LConnect to print successfully.
- If a student exhausts their quota before the end of the semester, they can refill their quota from their Fenway Cash account.
- At the end of the semester any unused portion of the print quota automatically rolls over into the next semester.
- Students can view their print quota, recent print jobs, and refill their quota all online using the Wentworth Print Accounting website at http://print.wit.edu. Students can also download a Widget onto their computer that displays their current quota from the Software Distribution Server through LConnect.
NOTE: Please do not leave a lab computer or your laptop computer logged in when you step away from it. Not only is it a general security risk, but it allows anyone who walks up to that computer to print using your print quota.
|Student Type||Semester Quota|
|Full time day student in Applied Mathematics and Sciences; Civil, Construction, and Environment; Computer Science and Systems; Electronics and Mechanical; or Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management||$10|
|Full time day student in Architecture and Design & Facilities||$40|
|Part time Arioch Center Students||$5|
|Masters of Science in Construction Management Students||$10|
|Master of Architecture Students||$40|
Printing Rate Sheet
|LETTER (8.5 X 11)||$ .05||$ .10|
|TABLOID / LEDGER (11 X 17)||$ .10||$ .20|
|Plotting||$ .25 per linear foot||n/a|
For more information, see detailed rate sheet for non-standard page sizes