Starting with the Fall 2010 semester, on campus printing services are managed by a print quota system.
- After the add/drop period at the start of each semester, every student will be given a semester quota to be used for printing.
- The amount of the semester quota is determined by the program in which the student is enrolled and is based on the unique curricular demands of that program.
- As students use printing services, their quota will be depleted according to the printing rate sheet below.
- Students do not need to do anything to use the system. DTS has installed software on the print server that tracks pages printed from each students account and charges their accounts appropriately.
- If a student exhausts their quota before the end of the semester, they can refill their quota from their Fenway Cash account.
- At the end of the semester any unused portion of the print quota automatically rolls over into the next semester.
- Students can view their print quota, recent print jobs, and refill their quota all online using the Wentworth Print Accounting website at http://print.wit.edu. Students can also download a Widget onto their computer that displays their current quota from the Software Distribution Server through LConnect.
NOTE: Please do not leave a lab computer or your laptop computer logged in when you step away from it. Not only is it a general security risk, but it allows anyone who walks up to that computer to print using your print quota.
|Student Type||Semester Quota|
|Full time day student in Applied Mathematics and Sciences; Civil, Construction, and Environment; Computer Science and Systems; Electronics and Mechanical; or Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management||$10|
|Full time day student in Architecture and Design & Facilities||$40|
|Part time Arioch Center Students||$5|
|Masters of Science in Construction Management Students||$10|
|Master of Architecture Students||$40|
Printing Rate Sheet
|LETTER (8.5 X 11)||$ .05||$ .10|
|TABLOID / LEDGER (11 X 17)||$ .10||$ .20|
|Plotting||$ .25 per linear foot||n/a|
For more information, see detailed rate sheet for non-standard page sizes