Accessing Your Courses
Beginning in the Spring 2013 semester, all courses are now using Blackboard Learn and are automatically created each semester. While all of your courses will be in Blackboard, some professors may not be using the course to post material. Please verify with your professor if they are using the course.
- Go to: http://bb.wit.edu
- Logon to Blackboard using your Wentworth Email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The default password is: WITBBxxxxxx where xxxxxx are the last 6-digits of your Wentworth ID or W# (e.g. WITBB123456)
- The first time you login to Blackboard, be sure to change your password from the default.
Changing Your Password
- Login to Blackboard Learn
- Click on the person icon in the top-right of your screen.
- Under My Preferences, click on Personal Information.
- Click on Change Password.
- Enter and verify your new password and then click Submit. Note: It is recommended that you set your new password to your Network password.
A training course called "Blackboard Sample Course" will be available to all students during the Spring 2013 semester. This course is designed to walk you through the main features of Blackboard Learn. You can also use the course to test out features and functionality like submitting a test or assignment before doing so in one of your actual courses.
For additional documentation and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), visit http://www.wit.edu/ld/blackboard/