Windows XP Printing
All Wentworth public printers are accessible through the print server.
Printers are named based on building location, room number and type.
- Go to Start > Printers and Faxes
- Open Lab and Library Printers are automatically added to your computer.
- Printer Wizard opens.
- Click the Next button.
- Select option: A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer.
- Click Next.
- Find Printers window opens.
- Click Find Now or in the Location field type the name of the Building the printer is located.
- List with Printers opens.
- Select the printer you would like to use.
- Click OK.
Note: A more descriptive location is given in the comment area. To see the comment area you need scroll to the right .
The printer should be now listed in the Control Panel under Printers and Other Hardware.