Windows 7 Printing
All Wentworth public printers are accessible through the print server.
Printers are named based on building location, room number and type.
- Go to Start>Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a Printer.
- Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Click Next.
- Select the printer from the directory.
- If the printer you are looking for is not listed, click The printer that i wanted isn't listed. Then click Next and find printer in the list.
- You may also go to Start > Run > and type in \\ntwit04. Double click on the printer you need to add, it will begin the installation process.