Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor, please contact our office at 617-989-4300 or e-mail CPCE@wit.edu.
Student Success Story
"There are a lot of tools at your disposal at Wentworth that will enable you to succeed. The key is to not be afraid to ask and to utilize all of the great resources available here. The Wentworth community is very welcoming and if you embrace that you stand to gain a lot."
Andrew Shaw, CPCE alumni
Student Success Story
"The Learning Center at Wentworth has been a great resource for me. The tutors make you feel at home, answer any questions you may have, and do whatever it takes to help you succeed in the classroom."
Peter Cook, CPCE student
As a student in the College of Professional and Continuing Education at Wentworth, you will have access to a variety of both academic and non-academic support services.
Whether you want to finish a paper in our lab, fit in a workout after class, or grab dinner on your way home, you have access to every resource our daytime undergraduate students enjoy.
To access many services at Wentworth you will need a Wentworth ID Card. Instructions are listed HERE.
The list below highlights resources and services available to you here at Wentworth:
- Student Service Center
- Career Services
- Cafeteria: Beatty Cafeteria, located on the 1st Floor of Beatty is open to all Wentworth students, faculty, and staff. For the most current hours of operation, please call 617-989-4590.
- Parking on Campus: You can purchase a parking pass at the Student Service Center (617-989-4020). They are open until 6 Mon-Thurs. Passes are $70/per semester for 15 week classes. Students can obtain parking passes the first day of each 7/week term.
- Academic Advising
- The Center for Wellness and Disability Services
Students with physical, medical, psychiatric, and learning disabilities are eligible to utilize Disability Services to arrange for reasonable accommodations and seek ongoing support. Students interested in receiving accommodations must follow the Accommodation Process found on their page and meet with Disability Services each semester. Click HERE for the disclosure form if you require services.
- The Learning Center: The mission of The Learning Center (TLC) is to assist all Wentworth students with academic challenges in the areas of math, science, computer programs, technical courses specific to majors, and communications and writing. The TLC is a free resource for students looking to improve or maintain their academic standing.
- Veterans Services
- Division of Technology Services
Find out who to contact for the resources above HERE
A list of our advisors for specific programs can be found on the Advising Staff Page