Student Success Story
"Just start! If you keep putting off furthering your education you’ll never get it done. I’ve benefited greatly from returning to school and I always encourage my co-workers to do the same."
Joe Masello, CPCE student
Apply to the College of Professional and Continuing Education
- Click on the application link below to apply for admission to all on-campus and online degree, certificate, and workforce training programs offered through the College of Professional and Continuing Education.
- Please familiarize yourself with the admissions requirements for the program you are applying to. Visit our programs main page to find your specific program of interest.
- Once you begin the application you will be directed to create a username and password, which will allow you to save your progress and work on the application over the course of multiple sessions if necessary.
- You will be asked to submit a $50 application fee, which can be done using our secure server with a credit card or electronic funds transfer (e-check).
- When your application is complete you will be sent an email confirming receipt within 24-48 hours.
- Upon reviewing your application we will send you a letter in the mail informing you of our acceptance decision.
- If you are accepted, you will receive a new student packet in the mail, which will include instructions on setting up your Wentworth email account, registering for classes, purchasing books, and more.
- If you have any questions about the admissions process please call us at 617-989-4300.