Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, please contact our office at 617-989-4300 or e-mail CPCE@wit.edu.
Student Success Story
"Career Services at Wentworth was very helpful in the job placement process. My current job essentially found me because I utilized the Career Services office."
Andrew Shaw, CPCE alumni
Class registrations are processed online through Leopardweb.
- Log into http://lconnect.wit.edu
- Click on “Leopardweb”
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Registration”
- Select the semester for which you are registering for
- Click on “Add/Drop Classes”
- Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
- Click Submit
You can find out when registration is open by clicking on class registration listed under the advising tab. Each semester an email will go out to all students announcing that registration is open. It is important to check your Wentworth email.
- You will be given a curriculum sheet, which lists your program requirements. You can access the curriculum sheets online by clicking on the appropriate program listed on this site.
- You will also be given a tracking sheet, which tracks your progress and accounts for any applicable transfer credit. Your tracking sheet will be included in your orientation packet and you can fill it out as you move through the program. If at any time you need a new copy of your tracking sheet, your advisor will be happy to send you one.
- Your advisor will also keep you informed of what classes you should be registering for each semester by sending emails as the registration deadline approaches. It is important to check your Wentworth email regularly.
You can view your transcript in Leopardweb by logging in to lconnect.wit.edu, clicking on “Leopardweb” and then clicking on “Student.”
All requests for official transcripts will now be processed solely using Transcripts on Demand: https://iwantmytranscript.com/
For additional details please visit the revised Transcript website at http://wit.edu/ssc/registration/transcripts.html
Blackboard is a Learning Management System (LMS) that is used by Wentworth and other schools in the Colleges of the Fenway consortium. It helps faculty members and students to organize class work, collaborate and communicate with one another. Faculty members at Wentworth may use it to post lecture information, resources, assignments, and conduct online quizzes and online discussions.
GPA stands for Grade Point Average. It is a calculation that gives you an average of all of the courses that you have taken.
An “F” or failing grade results in “0” credit for that class and it will not count toward the completion of your program. For degree students an “F” will count toward your overall GPA. To correct this you can to repeat the course and receive a passing grade. The new grade will replace the “F” on your transcript and bring up your GPA.
Yes, if you would like to drop a class after it has begun you can do so and be fully reimbursed if you do so in the first week of classes. If you drop the class within the first week it will not show up on your transcript and it will be like you never were in the class to begin with. If you wait until after that first week, it will be a withdrawal. You may be reimbursed partially depending on how far along in the semester it is when you decide to withdraw. You will receive a “W” on your transcript, and will receive no credit for the course, but it will not count toward your GPA.
There is the possibility that you will be able to petition out of a class if you have ample work experience in the particular area of focus for that class. Please contact the CPCE office for more information.