Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, please contact our office at 617-989-4300 or e-mail CPCE@wit.edu.
Student Success Story
"Wentworth is very convenient. The courses fit into my busy schedule and the timeframe for completing my degree aligned well with my goals."
Joe Masello, CPCE student
About Continuing and Professional Education at Wentworth
We are honored that you are considering Wentworth Institute of Technology’s College of Professional and Continuing Education as you look to further your education.
The College of Professional and Continuing Education leads adult learners to achieve their educational and career objectives, with evening and weekend courses designed to fit busy lifestyles.
Learning from faculty who are industry leaders in their respective fields will prepare you to enter a new field, advance your career, or manage your own business. We offer multiple continuing education opportunities including associate, bachelor and master degree programs, professional and graduate certificate programs, and workforce training and development. We are dedicated to helping our students achieve success in every role, at every level.
Industry Professional Advisory Council
In order to prepare our students for career success, The College of Professional and Continuing Education works closely with an Industry Professional Advisory Council (IPAC) to ensure the curriculum of each program covers topics most applicable to the current workforce. Below are the current members of the IPAC.
- Bill O'Brien - SVP, Perini Management Services, Inc.
- Ronald Koning Jr - President, State Electric Corporation
- Marc Holloway - Regional Facility Manager, CBRE/Fidelity Account
- Mike Manzella - President, Manzella Contracting LLC
- Chris Kelly - VP of Electric Systems Engineering, National Grid
- Tom Morahan - VP of Operations, Northeast Utilities
- Molly Pidgeon - Principal, IronWood Commercial Construction
- Joe Berry - Sr. Project Manager, Lee Kennedy Co. Inc.
- Guy Compagnone - Director of Sustainable Practices/LEED AP+, Chapman Construction/Design
- Lee C. DeVito - President, FirePro Inc.
- Dottie Armanti - CFO, E. Amanti & Sons Inc.
- Robert B. Barton Jr. - Senior Consultant, BCC Construction Management
- Robert Delhome - President, Charter Environmental
- William Morash - Director of Project Management, Elaine Construction
- Benjamin McConchie - Director of Capital Projects, Babson College